This web site is maintained by Landgate. Your use of this web site, including any of the content or materials on it is governed by these terms and conditions. In addition to these terms and conditions, there may also be additional terms that govern your use of or access to specific parts or sections of this web site, in which case those specific terms will apply to your activities at those locations in addition to these terms. Your use of this site signifies your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
User Account Rules
The following User Account Rules apply to all registered SLIP Users.
1. Users must not share accounts. Each user must have an individual SLIP Enabler account.
2. Users are responsible for all activities on their registered account.
3. Duplicate Accounts:
a. Users should where possible, avoid the creation of duplicate SLIP Enabler Accounts.
b. If an account is deemed to be a duplicate, the user will be contacted via e-mail requesting that one account be chosen for deletion. Once that confirmation has been provided, then that account will be deleted.
c. Where the user requests the retention of a duplicate account, the user acknowledges that they may be contacted by Landgate to discuss this requirement.
4. Inactive Accounts:
a. SLIP User Accounts that have access to public data only, may be deleted if inactive for a period longer than six (6) months
b. SLIP User Accounts that have access to subscription services, may be deleted if inactive for a period longer than twelve (12) months.
SLIP Users will be notified by Landgate Account Managers that their accounts have been inactive and will be deleted unless:
i. The account is reactivated by means of logging in to the SLIP Enabler Portal within the next two-week period; or
ii. An exemption is granted by Landgate at their sole discretion
5. If an account is registered to an email address that is found to be invalid the account will be deleted immediately.
Please note - SLIP Enabler Account Rules have been put in place to:
· maximise the efficient use of resources and ensure appropriate security for SLIP data and the private information of SLIP users.
· Ensure that access to SLIP services is fully measureable and auditable.
· Minimise storage of user registration information that is inaccurate, duplicated or redundant.
· Identify potential opportunities for Landgate to improve SLIP by means of customer feedback.
These rules will apply to all registered SLIP users, with the exception of the following:
· Any ‘application’ account - denoted by a USER ID beginning with APP;
· Any account that has grounds for exemption as determined on a case-by-case basis by Landgate.